An Executive Committee elected each year by our members act as the day-to-day decision-making body of the group. The committee meets monthly on the first Friday of the month.
The following are the current committee of the Just Transition Greens, elected at the group’s AGM on Saturday, 13 November 2021.
- Cllr Lauren Kendall (Co-chair, Northern Ireland)
- Cllr Oliver Moran (Secretary, Designated Contact for Green Party/Comhaontas Glas)
- Cllr Lourda Scott (Treasurer)
- Ben Ryan (Press and Communications Officer, Ireland)
- Ben Freeman (Press and Communications Officer, provisional, Northern Ireland)
- Roisin Cuddihy (Welfare Officer, Child Protection Officer)
- John Russell (Policy Officer, Delegate to Green Party/Comhaontas Glas Policy Council)
- Bartholemow Begley (Policy Group Co-coordinator)
- Prof John Barry (Outreach Officer, Northern Ireland, acting Education Officer)
- Louis Gribbin Bourke
- Neasa Hourigan TD
- Aisling Kiely
The contact person for child protection is the Welfare Officer, Roisín Cuddihy, who can be contacted specifically on child protection issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.